Skip to main content
Iowa State Auditor

Can Public Health agencies use ARPA funds to provide a meal or local gift cards to volunteers who assisted with mass vaccination clinics?

In most instances a gift card could be used if it is for food only, and a meal itself could be provided, as those would fit under “food assistance” which is broadly allowed. That allowance would be particularly true when it is related to an effort that was specifically responding to the pandemic (mass vaccination clinics).

« Back

© 2024 State of Iowa Auditor of State. All rights reserved.